Re: jack's grey monologue valentine

In a message dated 10/30/01 11:46:12 AM Central Standard Time,
arwen725 at hotmail_com writes:

<< i wish linford would release a spoken-word album.  wouldn't that be nice?

That would be great! Since this weekend, I have had Jack's Valentine playing
on repeat either in my head or on the player. What an awesome song. So full!
It continually reminds me of how interdependent we all are -- dependent on
God and each other. In my life, it's been God and loving friends who have
taught me how to cry the good kind of tears.

Rose