RE: Hi Everyone!

Hi Jessyka!

Yep, I've been an Anne E. fan for a while now, but I've just about reached the
burnout stage.  LOL  I used to go to her shows whenever I could, but I'm
cutting way back.  Besides, she is going through some band changes, and often
plays with just one guitarist.  She really needs a whole band behind her.

I'm going to try to see the OtR show in Cincy.  I've never seen them live
before.  How was California?

Sue