Natalie Merchant Cincinnati show

Hello all!  I'm pleased today, because I got my
tickets to the Natalie Merchant show.  They're not in
front, but that's okay.  They're still pretty good
seats.  The closest I've had yet to one of her shows.
Unfortunately, Harry Connick Jr. (whom I like, but
didn't want to see) had tickets going on sale today as
well.  So, my husband had to wait in a bigger line
than he anticipated.  (I told him to leave earlier,
but he wouldn't listen.)  Oh well, at least I'm going!

Anyone else on the list going to the Dec. 12th show in
Cincy, OH?  Just wanted to know!  TTFN! ~~ Jessica