Re: The History of Woot...NOT!

In a message dated 10/25/01 9:36:38 PM Central Daylight Time,
teamccloud at yahoo_com writes:

<< Will someone please fill me in on the History of
 Woot.

not sure myself but every time i hear it I think of the Flaming Carrot and
his exclamation - UT! (pronounced OOT as in Zoot suit) -  he also uses Zoot
on occasion.

 -- for those who don't know - FC is the comic where the Mysterymen first
appeared and he is the original Mysteryman but the big guy was deemed just a
little too wierd for the big screen.

his origin:
"having read 5000 comics in a single sitting to win a bet this poor man
suffered brain dammage and appeared directly thereafter as...THE FLAMING
CARROT!!!" Champion of justice"... master of adventure!...dreadnought of
chicanery!

his groovy self:
wears a giant carrot mask and sentences evil villians to good and just
sentences like having to watch  Love Boat in the afternoon, Mannix during
dinnertime and giving him all the free drinks he wants. Is known to travel by
superpogo, relax with a bubble pipe, and take pottie breaks during fights.

kevin

"carrot man carrot man he can do anything a carrot can"