RE: Don't say I never gave you anything.

not wanting to trounce you , Ysoi (or do i ;-) )

but, i think Windows users would like this one:

http://www.fumblefactory.com/media/matrixcode.zip

unfortunatly, it's not a Mac screensaver. :-)

The Warners brothers one is done with Macromedia, which tends to be slower
on some machines. this one has optimised code, and it allows you to change
speed, glyph density, and screen resolution. and it looks DAMN swanky when
you have it running on a bunch of computers at once.

just download it from my site and unzip to your  " c:\windows " directory.

hows that for off topic!  :-)

::chris::