Hi Everyone!

Thanks jg for the lovely introduction.  I'm happy to be here and look forward
to chatting with y'all.  I actually tried chatting on the Anne E. guestbook,
but it didn't go over too well.  LOL  I think the consensus there is
"compliments only and post no more than twice."  ;o)  But it's so fun to do
things differently and shake things up a bit, I think.

So, I saw that episode of of the X-files, being an X-phile myself, but I don't
remember the refrence to OTR.  Can someone tell me what the reference was?

"You must do the thing you think you cannot do."
-Eleanor Roosevelt