Re: Matrix

In a message dated 10/24/2001 11:53:20 AM US Mountain Standard Time, bigLight
<biglight at pacbell_net> writes:

<< Cipher <snip> let himself into the Matrix, and the agent let him out.>>

John,
I always assumed Cipher was told he would be "let out" in order to to get him
to cooperate and that as we all know from Morpheus' red pill/blue pill
introductory statements that you can NEVER go back.  I think Cipher was
greedy enough to believe he would be slotted back into the Matrix, but I am
quite sure that couldn't happen.
Jeanene