Re: Matrix

<<fair enough -- what i want to know though is how after 20-some years of
> soaking sans movement he got flushed down and not only was able to blink
> his eyes but also to start kung fu fighting???>>

I was at a writer's conference right after the Matrix came out and ended up seated next to a science fiction writer.  We talked about the movie throughout most of an awards presentation. He said that if humans were going to be used as batteries, they would have only used women and that they would have ended up albino and unable to see right-side up upon awakening. <bg>

I always wondered who pulled Sipher (was that his name?  been a while..) from the Matrix when he met with the agent.

Rinda, who still counts that movie as one of her favorites despite plot holes