Re: RE: Re The BORG view of sexuality

Okay, okay, I was actually thinking about this while running errands
yesterday.

My thought is that since humans are "batteries," there's just enough
current running through that goop to positively affect the human's
muscles. It's in the machines' best interests to keep the humans healthy
as long as possible, since a larger human exudes more energy and starting
over from scratch has to be a bit of a losing equation. Also, I believe
the more muscles you have, the more energy you can produce, since muscle
burns more calories than fat, even at rest.

Wow. What a strange stew of ideas.

And I adored Much Ado, but I thought Keanu was a bit...well, he tried.
Usually, I like him. Honest. I think. But when he opened his mouth for
the first time in _Bram Stoker's Dracula_, with that dreadful faux
English accent, I leaned over to my friend and whispered, "Houston, we
have a problem."

I've had to use an English accent every weekend at faire for over ten
years. It's not that hard. After a while, it becomes completely
automatic. Then again, I'm a snob.