Re: The BORG view of HG

(giggle- just as i began to type this, my boss wandered out of the room
mumbling curses toward heather graham.)

ahem.  sorry.  i haven't seen committed, although i did like heather's bit
part in swingers.  however, she has since plummeted in my estimation of her.

now, granted, i have had to watch her acting for two or three months
straight, now, so i'm not really being fair.  but there is plenty aside from
the acting that hasn't helped, either.

on toward more pleasing topics.... perhaps, otr related?

:)

(*Liesel- by the way, i love your signature quote.)

melanie