Re: The BORG view of H.G.

This is getting fun along w/ funny.  Heather Graham... Heather,
Heather, Heather...  ever since I saw Bowfinger I haven't been able
to think of her as any better an actress than the bad actress role
she played in that.  Not to come off cruel, but the roller skating
porn starlet role, she did ok at that.

*snickering in the corner*
michelle

note: i did see From Hell on Sunday (that scruffy johnny depp, mmm).
i liked it.  nothing outstanding, but entertaining.  good gore.