Re: Re The BORG view of sexuality

Ysobelle at aol_com wrote:

> On 10/23/01 1:51 AM, quoth the effervescent petert at interchange_ubc.ca at
> petert at interchange_ubc.ca:
>

>>Well, if it works for the machines in _The Matrix_ ...  :)
>>

> Yeah, but can someone explain to me how they kept all those humans fed? I
> mean, there has to be more than _just_ soylent green, right?

Not really. Remember that babies have a fluids-only diet for the first
year or so of thier lives. The machines probably had figured out
*exactly* what nutrients were needed to sustain  the human "batteries"
for the longest amount of time.

-John

--
"The market is the reason our housing is so expensive. It is the reason