Re: Re: Haunted

On 10/20/01 11:31 AM, quoth the effervescent RElliott4 at aol_com at
RElliott4 at aol_com:

>No lyrics with the CD.  I'd love to have them myself since I can't make
>out a
>few words.   I've looked on a few places on the web with no luck yet.
>
>Just listened to it again--every hair on my body stands on end when she
>cries
>out "And I will always miss you."  The song is so powerful, especially the
>last half.

Look what I found late, late last night:

http://www.alwaysontherun.net/poe.htm

And knowing it's about her father makes it just eight kinds o' creepy.
I'm in love with it.

I'm also reading Philip Pullman's "The Amber Spyglass," and they've just
come out of the Land of the Dead, so it's quite the toal experience.