Re: Conjectures

I suppose I *will( have to explain that:

Til We Have Faces was oringially two eight song demos. It feels like
that in a lot of ways. Or it feels like U2's "Rattle and Hum, which was
kind of cobbled together from various songs that never made it anywhre
else and abatch of new songs. I knew when I bought it (it was
re-released like a year after "Eve", I think) that it was old songs
collected together, and I could tell when listening to it. I've never
heard the original studio version of "Fly Dance," for e.g.

Don't get me wrong though: Til We Have Faces is one of my favoriote OtR
records, probably second after GDBD.

-John

Black Draver wrote:

>>Yeah... I guess I don't think of Til We Have Faces as an album, per se.
>>

> WHAT?  (read in a sarcastic, joking tone)
>
> Hey, buster, that's my favourite you're talking about...
>
> I've become addicted to the name buster.

np- Wilco: Yankee Hotel Foxtrot