Ahhh, Patiemce

With all this talk of concept albums, I have to weigh in and say that while I don't consider Patience one per se, I do think that the song order (SS version!!) is simply brilliant. I can't listen to it in pieces, or out of order -- always start to finish.

I'm not a writer, and I don't think I can even come close to describing the journey that Patience takes me on. I took it out today and listened to it in the car (mildly annoyed by having to leave the car in the middle of a song) and I have to share that my baby daughter even caught the mood. When we got to *How Does it Feel*, I was tickled when I looked in the rear view mirror to see her pointing her wee finger in the air and shaking it to the beat. And by the time *Grey Monologue* came on, she was fast asleep.

And -- has this ever happened to you? -- I was on the run, grabbed some drive-thru lunch, and was in a quandry as to when to start eating, as I wanted to sing along with every single song.

Ahhh, Patience.

And ditto to all who have chimed in to recommend The Story. Exquisite. Even more so than Jonatha's solo work, IMO.

sweet dreams...