Re: Song Of Songs - (otr content!)

In a message dated 10/19/01 4:20:58 PM Central Daylight Time,
youaremorethanyouthinkyouare at yahoo_com writes:

<< Isn't SoS a great book of the Bible?  I love it!  The
 idea of a romance with God is the most powerful image
 of His intentions for us. >>

Indeed!

SoS 2:16+:

"My lover is mine and I am his; he browses among the lilies. Until the day
breaks and the shadows flee, turn my lover, and be like a gazelle or like a
young stag on the rugged hills."

Thinking back to the concept album thread, maybe Linford should consider
writing one using SoS as his sole inspiration.

Rose