Re: here's a question- (otr content!)

I never really thought about "Happy With Myself" as angry per se--more tongue-in-cheek--but that's an interesting idea.  Now, I don't know about anyone else, but to me "I Radio Heaven" comes across as sort of an angry song to me--not so much lyrically, but musically.  I don't know, just a random thought.

Chris