September's MP3

For some reason I was never able to get the live version of "Little Blue River" that was available as last month's MP3 to download for me.  That's the only time I can recall ever having difficulty downloading any of the songs off OtR's site.  Anyway, since I wasn't able to get hold of it when it was made available, would it be possible for one of you kind souls out there who do have it to send it to me?

Thank you kindly.

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  Harrod and Funck - Dreams of the Color Blind

“(T)here are two races of men in this world, but only these two - the 'race' of the decent man and the 'race' of the indecent man.” – Viktor Frankl