Re: dancing in LA

In a message dated 10/17/2001 11:09:09 AM Pacific Daylight Time, arwen725 at hotmail_com writes:

yea!  got to meet bruce-say  and stevie-boo (again) last night, was fed free
rosemary chicken and a lovely glass of chianti, and got to see bruce
break-dancing in public!  what more do you need in life?

had a good time, guys-

melanie

Yeah, 'twas a fun evening.  It's always fun to get together with listies - even if Bruce tries to break dance.  ;)  Personally, I thought the rollerblading guitar player was a bit of highlight, but that's just me...

Thanks again for the dinner, Bruce, and thanks for putting up with the two of us, Melanie.

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  Henderson & the Tall Men - Illustrious Ride

“(T)here are two races of men in this world, but only these two - the 'race' of the decent man and the 'race' of the indecent man.” – Viktor Frankl