Re: Aaron Sprinkle

as of March or april, they were back together, and i had gone so far as to try to bring them to dallas.   I think they are working on a disc, but i am not sure.

in other news, i didn't remember seeing anyone mention Spiritualized or the Verve/Richard Ashcroft either.

----- Original Message -----
From: Lawlor, Barry
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2001 12:17 PM
To: 'Troy M Miller'
Cc: over-the-rhine at actwin_com
Subject: Aaron Sprinkle

I don't recall seeing Aaron Sprinkle's name in any
discussion of bands that people who like OtR like.  I'll speak up and
say I really dig his solo stuff - he has three now, including the just
released _Bareface_ on Silent Planet records - and I think it's in the
vein that a lot of OtR fans would like.

--Aaron Sprinkle is wonderful!  Any new news about Poor Old Lu getting back
together and getting a new disc out?????