Re: anyone home?

Kelvin Bailey wrote:

> I'm trying to place an order with Over the Rhine.
> Yesterday I left a message but no one has called back.
>  Today the phone rings about 6 times then stops.
> Anyone know what's going on?  I really would rather
> order over the phone an not online.

According to the most recent posting from the band on the announcement
list, the phone lines are all screwy, so you have to use online
ordering.

Come on, now, you can do it.  It's perfectly safe.  Heckuva lot safer
than giving your card to a waitperson at a restaurant (no offense to any
waitpersons here, of course!).  I just ordered my new Aaron Sprinkle
online...

Speaking of which, I don't recall seeing Aaron Sprinkle's name in any
discussion of bands that people who like OtR like.  I'll speak up and
say I really dig his solo stuff - he has three now, including the just
released _Bareface_ on Silent Planet records - and I think it's in the
vein that a lot of OtR fans would like.

Troy