Re: age diversity

I can't remember who mentioned:

>Well, what about age diversity?  I love OtR and I'm
>23.  But so does my
>Dad, who is 51.

Ditto my dad and I, 62 and 24 respectively.  In fact,
we both discovered them together back circa '91 live
at Cornerstone - we immediately knew we'd found
something exceptional.  Great music knows no
generational boundaries - either that or my dad's just
a little more hip than most 62-year-olds.  Come to
think of it, Pops likes quite a few of the same
bands/artists I do: Dylan, Bruce Cockburn, The 77's,
The Choir, Mike Knott, Sam Phillips, the list goes on
and on...

Jay