Re: FW: Newbie with a question...

--- Jeff Ostrom <jostrom at mn_rr.com> wrote:

> Jess is absolutely right, in her adorable fashion.
> N'SYNC has 10 times the
> talent of BSB.  Cuter is not for me to judge.

How can you say that?!?
Justin Timberlake sings like a constipated bumble-bee!
 Listen to the BSBoys.  Really listen.  Like 'em or
not, the boys can sing.  And they have a knack for
getting their hands on some really great pop songs.

Ain't nothing but a heartache...

(Dang, I can't believe I'm defending the Backstreet
Boys on an Over the Rhine list!)

=====
Willy Wonka: "You know what happened to the man who suddenly got everything he ever wanted?"
Charly: "No. What?"
Willy Wonka: "He lived happily ever after."