Backing off: must go to work

Hey, folks, ex-lurker here. Quick note while I'm supposed to be working late
on a very complex system thing that's due Thursday.

Jessyka, I guess I thought you'd been here so long because mostly of the
frequency of your posts.  You pop up a lot. And that's a good thing, too.

Rose is here! Woots in abundance!

Guilty pleasures: um.......I liked Abba in the 70s. Then I like to think I
grew up in the 80s.... Does Buffy count as a guilty pleasure? I still get
queer looks and shaken heads when I tell people how cool the show is.....

OK, back to Powerbuilding,
Scott