age diversity (was Re: minorities at otr shows)

--- Allie Moss <allie at alliemoss_com> wrote:
> Well, what about age diversity?  I love OtR and I'm 23.  But so
> does my Dad, who is 51.
>
> allie

I'm 30, OtR found me at 29.  I've emptied every cd I have into my
media player at work (np: Miles) and every now & then I go "OH! Mom!
You gotta hear this one!" (its a family biz) *unplug earpiece, plug
in speaker, play*  Every time she 1/2 turns to me and goes "oh..
thats pretty michelle.."  Haha, parents rock.  So far, Silent
Night(duet) and Go Down Easy have made her do a 'Full Turn"  ;).
She's 63.

michelle
np: I Painted My Name