"If Nothing else" is sending chills down my spine and I'm having trouble breathing!

In reference to the mp3 of the month, the oh so fabulous, "If Nothing Else"
(!)

I remember in one of the northern spies, Linford said once that he was
listening toKarin singing so much better than she often sings on the road
(loose paraphrase).  I believe the actual quote included something about a
bird singing its way out of a stairwell.  I have a few very favourite
recordings of Karin that I hold quite dear.  This version of  "If Nothing
Else" being one of them (I've had it since it was posted in the on-line
interview a couple of months ago).  What are some of everyone else's
favourites--I'm counting homemade recordings and mp3s too.

Currently in love her enunciation of  "o-shi-en"

_)v(