Re: dizzing nights and eventful days...

kelvin so wonderfully wrote:

> When they were in Louisville, I actually found myself
> wondering if they would recognize my name if I
> introduced myself.  Linford obviously reads the list
> form time to time and I don't have a very common name.
> But...I didn't want to be disappointed so I didn't
> even try.

last december when they were in pittsburgh and i spotted linford sitting at a table a stone's throw away from my table, i went to talk to him.  he asked me if i was "jessyka with a y and a k."

i was SO excited to know that he knew who i was...i mean, why would he know who i am?

of course, according to scott gorke (hi scott!) i'm on the list of people who have been here forever...scott, it's only been three years as opposed to many of the other people who have been here for five and six!  of course, i'm flattered that people know my name...and that they read my posts!

*grin*

we got out of special ed early tonight!  yay!  this means i actually have time to read all of my e-mail before charlie brown...

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka