Re: ONE word = Opposite of OtR

I had a hard time with this one. Does the question refer to style,
spirit, content?

If style, I'd have to say that Outkast or Rage Against the Machine or
maybe Cave In.

If spirit, that's harder: I tend to like music that connects with me
spiritually, and so it all seems to be simialr in spirit. Different
emphases, to be sure, but really, I don't see so much difference in
spirit between, say, Rage and OtR. Sounds wierd, I know. But while both
bands resonate with different parts of me, they do so for more or less
the same reason: I can read the love for others and of beauty in thier
music.

-John