You're so sweet!

Awwww!  Brucey!  You are one in a million.

Any more discussions on the Taft before or after
rendezvous?  I'd love to get the chance to hang out
with you all again.  I know this discussion is a
little early, but what else do we have until then?  I
have NO idea where Kent or Dalton Ohio are, so I'll
have to wait for the Christmas Show.  Well, that'll
make it all the more special anyway.  ~~ Jessica