From: rhys daily [mailto:shadow at teuton_org]
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2001 10:32 AM
To: Over-the-Rhine at actwin_com
Subject: JOB update

i have JOB!

(:

things were getting kind of stressful for me... but i have one now. i was
going to get the offer yesterday, but the HR lady was gone. so they're
mailing it to me. (: (:

actually, this is wierd. i interviewed once.

felt really really good about it.

and then heard nothing for a week, which i know is not a long time, but
still.

so i lined up another interview somewhere else, and then i got an offer
from the first one (where i *really* want ed to be)

it's been a lesson in trusting God with this, cos you feel like your job
is something that relies only on you and your abilities.

so i work for Command Systems Inc.

they have the week between christmas and new years off (answer to prayer -
i want more time with family)
vision care ('nother answer to rpayer)
flex-time (:  big YAY!
*if* we're asked to workd overtime, it's a limit of 10 hors (we are no
good to him burned out, and if we get burned out, it's his fault for lack
of planning)
and......

super casual work environment (:

they want my spanish skills (some deal with venezuela)
they want my web stuff
and i get to build tools for linux.

and and...

i am happy (:

thanks for your concerns and prayers and encouragements, i felt like part
of the in-crowd.

rhys
--
go away, or i will replace you with a very small shell script.