RE: Quick update and Moving, Moving/WAR

On Wed, 10 Oct 2001, Michael Cade wrote:

> I agree, I originally joined the list to hear about concerts, and possibly
> as the sign up mentions, swap bootlegs etc.  And to get other takes on the
> music I love.

By all means, Michael.  Say!  Do you happen to have in your stuffs an mp3
of OtR doing 'Dancing Queen'?  I think I've got it somewhere - shall I see
if I can put in a public area?  It's a little freaky, but...you know how
these rarities tend to be.

-Drew J

O ^ ^     Drew Johnson - djohnson at snowplow_org - Ld Robert Bartholomew     )
O(_|_) Tengo gusto de comer creyones. -Elian Gonzales, 4/27/00, goats.com  X
O Check out splat.melm.org (monkey at melm_org) & goats.com (drew at goats_com)  |