Re: war

--- Kendrickjd at aol_com wrote:
> WS, take a step down from your staunch Republican
> soapbox.  Look around.  Like Ysoie, I don’t
> know where you live, but wherever it is, seek out
> someone unlike you today.  I know it’s a
> challenge, but try.  Have lunch with a Jew.  Ask
> your grandmother how she feels about the attacks.
> Smile at the Asian family down the street.  Drive
> through “the other side of town.”  Cross
> the proverbial tracks.  Apologize to the first
> Muslim you see for having called them “rag
> heads.”  Read a book by an African-American
> poet.  Watch a foreign film.  Attend a church of a
> different denomination.  Do an Internet search on
> Buddhism.  Read a newspaper article about Roe v.
> Wade.  Don’t turn away (or turn your nose up)
> when you see a same-sex couple holding hands.  Watch
> a Spanish-language channel on television.  Grow up.
>
> I don’t have to repeat Ysoie’s comments
> about how the actions of one so-called Muslim do not
> represent the views of all.  One person or group of
> people of Arabic descent doing something bad does
> not mean that all Arabs are.  After you’ve
> done all the things I mentioned above, have dinner
> at a German restaurant.  Make sure to assume
> they’re Nazi anti-Semites.

after w.s. does this perhaps you could try at being
condescending and then go for cliche and trite?
oh, wait you already did.

the-woman-as-opposed-to-high-horse-liberal-rhetoric-masked-as-reason-as-she-is-to-racial-slurs,

liesel

=====
"stories & cigarettes have ruined the lives of lesser girls"
p. yorn