Re: war...

--- bigLight <biglight at pacbell_net> wrote:
> Who wants to go *there* ? Some millenia-old
> Mesopotamian excuse for a
> botanical preserve where you can't wear clothes

i am all for a little public nudity -- it would no
doubt (and no pun intended) lighten things up a bit.

 or
> eat meat

who says you can't eat meat there?

> snakes talk to you

oh but to be able to redeem eve -- to find that snake
and stomp on his head...we wouldn't be having these
discussions if we could.

 and you're not allowed to eat the yummy
> apples?

apples are highly overrated anyways, orange anyone?

I'ma  grown up.
> I have no deisre to live in a nursery.

i'm a grown up too who's seen enough and read enough
on the post today to realize that if we were all
really grown ups none of this would be going on -- we
are spoiled, condescending, arrogant children, playing
titt for tatt and all trying to get the last word
in...

ever eve,

liesel

=====
"stories & cigarettes have ruined the lives of lesser girls"
p. yorn