Re: war...

Don Smith does indeed rock.

Don Smith wrote:
200110090018.UAA22488 at rotse2_physics.lsa.umich.edu">

And so it begins...

Naw, I'm not going to get in a big argument here. I don't really
disagree with what you said; I just want to respond tangentially
to a couple of points.

--
In the electoral campaign, President Bush named as the most important person in his life Jesus Christ. Now he has a unique chance to prove that he meant it seriously: for him, as for all Americans today, "Love thy neighbor!" means "Love the Muslims!" OR IT MEANS NOTHING AT ALL.

 -  Slavoj Zizek, "Welcome To The Desert Of The Real II: Reflections on WTC"

http://www.johnpauldavis.org