Re: Linford's solo CD

>I was thinking of buying the ultra long title of Linford's solo CD on
>keys

Wow, you can buy the title?  I wonder if the otr titles are for sale too.  I personally would love to own "eve".

As as far as buying them on keys, well I have good credit. I'll just buy them on credit.  :)

ha ha, just my litttttttttttle attempt at humor--sarcasm whatever.

Seriously, I  have both his solo cd's and love them both.

I wouldn't mind having my book though.  Shouldn't that be coming anyday now???

curious because it cures me.

playing with bases
mark