Re: This could get ugly...

naked, jeff responded:

> Well...finally! It is about time they started to listen to some of my
>  ideas!!!

only you, baby, only you!  lol  so glad i'll get to see you at least twice
this month!  you guys live too far away!

anyway, liesel, thanks for the laugh.  i'll try to remember to strip naked in
the duquesne room in the student union of duquesne university, my strictly
(and i mean that literally) catholic university...my advisor already thinks
i'm too immature to go out into the professional world...all i need is a
criminal record, too!

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka

ps...i think don rocks, too...but then, i think that goes without saying.  :)