Re: Don't Look Now Part II

Musta been the same "made just for ___insert co. name here ________ " CD they had at KFC!

>>> Kelvin Bailey <prestokelvo at yahoo_com> 10/02 3:40 PM >>>
Some I'm walking through the mall last night shopping
for jeans (being reminded of how skinny I was in my
college days) when what to my wandering ears should
appear but the sound of Over the Rhine wafting through
the air.  I stopped in my tracks to try to figure out
where the music was coming from.  After a couple of
minutes I was able to track the music to the Pottery
Barn.  I entered the store just in time to hear the
end of 'Give Me Strength'.  I poked around a bit and
found a compilation cd's made just for the pottery
barn (much like Starbucks or Old Navy).  Sho nuff!
One of them had our good little doggies on it!

Hot on the trail...

Kelvin

=====
Willy Wonka: "You know what happened to the man who suddenly got everything he ever wanted?"
Charly: "No. What?"
Willy Wonka: "He lived happily ever after."