Re: Rhapsodie Redux

In a message dated 9/30/2001 12:36:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
biglight at pacbell_net writes:

> Do you have to say "Auuuuuuugh!" That was always my favorite line in a
>  Charlie Brown comics. Well, next to Sally calling Linus her sweet baboo
>  and Linus yelling "I'm not your sweet baboo!"

actually, yes i do have to say "auuuuuugh!"  lucy says it more than i do, but
while snoopy and i are chasing rabbits (goodness, is that scene funny!) linus
pops out at us with a halloween mask on, and we both yell it.  then i fall
backwards, snoopy catches me, and we waltz REALLY fast...it's fun!

unfortunately, i don't get to hit on linus.  the only scene i have with linus
is one where he philosophizes at me for a little bit and then i say, "we had
spaghetti at our house three times this week!"

it's going to take a long time for me to not laugh at everything in the
script.

guess what i bought today!  i bought a thing of hair lightener, and two boxes
of champagne blond hair!  for those of you who don't know me, i have kinda
reddish hair, but i went blond last year for little shop.  i think this is
going to be an even bigger transistion, though...

i want to dye my hair NOW!  too bad i have to wait for several weeks.  *sigh*

anyone who lives in the relative area should come see the show (jef&bec, i
expect you to be there!  bring cierra!).  it's going to be *really* cute and
fun!

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka