Another catch-up....

Okay. So I'll hit a few things so y'all don't have eight million posts
from me in a row.

Isn't Live a kind of political band? Indigo Girls are. Sisters of Mercy
have had quite a bit of dark commentary in their day. Sting. Rusted Root,
a little. I wouldn't say Afro-Celt unless I missed something. Johnny
Clegg. Peter Mulvey. VNV Nation.

Wow. That's a damn eclectic mix. Mm.

As far as the ride thing goes, I've had a trickle of responses so far--
keep 'em coming, folks. Also, who in the area would be wiling to host a
gathering if we want to do this pot-luck? I'm also open to keeping a
running tally of what we might/might not have, so if you're bring ing
food, let me know that, too. Not that's _I_ would mind having eight
million desserts and no appetisers, but.... And would we want to have it
on Friday afternoon, or might not Saturday be a better bet?

And I'm going to come out and say it: Karin, Linford et al-- will you
join us?