-----Original Message-----
From: owner-over-the-rhine at actwin_com
[mailto:owner-over-the-rhine at actwin_com]On Behalf Of Bruce Lachey
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2001 3:10 PM
To: prestokelvo at yahoo_com; BlueFlame1971 at aol_com;
Over-the-Rhine at actwin_com

>>I was wondering if some of you may have suggestions
>>about bands who are political/have a poltical message to their music,
>>such as Rage Against The Machine, U2, Midnight Oil, etc. I'm just looking
>>get into some new music. Thanks.

>with the exception of U2, I tend to avoid that sort of
>thing.

I love the political undertones of "Lemon".  But only in the daylight.

Umm, how about Springsteen's latest stuff?  The Levellers and Sinead
O'Connor maybe too.  Unless they're all too mainstream.  There's a punk
label, Ministry of Peace, that has a bunch of punk political stuff.  Medium
good, if you're into that.  http://www.ministryofpeace.nav.to/