Re: Any suggestions for bands? NOTRC

> > I was wondering if some of you may have
> suggestions
> > about bands who are
> > political/have a poltical message to their music,
I'm thinking of frente: "I love my country but it
wears a uniform, speaks with foreign tongues and in
the background you can hear the cries of
intervention..."

the rest of their stuff is maybe not so political and
i bet nobody has ever compared them to U2 and
definitely not rage but still a good band. wonderful
band. beautiful band.

and for the record: Kelvin, you're shallow!

sara