Re: Marsha 8

--- JLuvzMusyk at aol_com wrote:

> kelvo, you do theatre?  musical theatre?  do tell!

Yeah.  Not as much as I did in college, but I've done
about one a year for the past several years.  Actually
our church does pretty high quality dinner theatres
every December.  We aim pretty high and do ligitimate
theatre with "real" directors.  In the past few years
I've played Charlie Brown, Scrooge and George Bailey.
Much fun.

You must be doing the updated version of "...Charlie
Brown."  We didn't have Sally (although I understand
the Broadway revival did.)  We had Patti.  We also got
permission from United Artists or whoever to adapt the
"Charlie Brown Christmas" tv show for the stage.  It
made a very appropriate ending...quite touching.

Anyway, I ramble on...

Kelvin

=====
Willy Wonka: "You know what happened to the man who suddenly got everything he ever wanted?"
Charly: "No. What?"
Willy Wonka: "He lived happily ever after."