delicious Marsha

--- Black Draver <marquee at knology_net> scrawled:

> I think Cheetah is asking for (what's that poster's
> name) status--you know the one always posting stuff
> about Karin smoking cubans and Linford and his
> spiderweb tat.--anyway, I think Cheetah wants Marsha
> to have that status.

heh.
heh heh.

did I ever tell you about the time I watched Jack
Henderson in a dinner theatre production of The Wizard
of Oz?

Of course, he played the cowardly lion, belting out
his courage song and mugging in his sunglasses.
Chewed gum during the whole performance, which
detracted from an otherwise flawless portrayal of the
chickenheart who discovers that deep down inside, he
really is brave.

I don't know why Jack decided to give up his thespian
life.

He was quite a dancer, too, from what I can
remember...

I think I had the Steak Diane, which was mediocre at
best.

ciao,
elmo'

p.s.  count me among the pro-marsha camp.