Rides.

Well, whilst persusing the archives last night, I came across some interesting bits of nostalgia. September 11th two years ago, for example, we were all trying to gather for a show in Cinci. I tried to make it, but alas, I couldn't.

One other thing, though, was our various preparations for the Taft show. And one thing we all put together-- well, okay, Jan put it together-- was a ride board for those driving to the show from parts unknown. It worked quite well, as I remember. I mean, several years before, that's how I met Lara.

So I'm volunteering to do the honours this year. Unless something goes horribly wrong, David Armstrong and I will be pooling our resources and schlepping out from the Philly-ish area. I know there are a few other people around here thinking of driving. Let me know-- and we have time, so you don't need to finalise plans this instant-- from where you're coming, how much room you might have in your car, and when your plans are to leave your home and return (i.e.: "I have to leave the morning of the concert and be back ASAP," or "I'm going to leave the day before and take a day afterwards, too.") Also leave me contact info so I can put you together with anyone else who might need you.

We also need to decide who's making breakfast. I nominate Chris Emery, of course.