Re: was otr? -- Violet Burning {was bad kitty, no.]

In a message dated 9/27/01 9:23:14 AM Central Daylight Time,
lieselmarietarquini at yahoo_com writes:

<< i LOVE violet burning, they were the first 'rock'
 concert i ever went to  >>

'As I am' is the first song I heard by them and is still my Favorite TVB
song! My favorite from Demonstrates Plastic and Elastic...'Ilaria" wins hands
down.

I saw the Violets at Cornerstone Festival this year. Man! They are getting
better and better. They played right before OTR on another stage. It was such
a great ending to the fest.

Stephanie