Re: otr? -- bad kitty, no.

yeah, me too... i absolutely love them. the first time i ever felt *really*
close to God was while listening to 'strength' which is still one of my top
5 'desert island' albums. unfortunately, i've never gotten to see them
live... perhaps some day...

and just so there's some otr content in here, patience is in my top 5 desert
island albums list too...

as i am,
eric.

np | violet burning - demonstrates plastic & elastic