Re: CCall haiku/Rhapsodie

a little better.  it's not as high quality of a haiku as this though:

the best drink ever:
sex with a alligator
so gosh darned tasty

recall OtR?
it is a really good band
I want to discuss

anyway, was it Yz or someone (who can tell anymore with all the forwards
without ">"!) that wrote about Rhapsodie maybe being about "loving someone
doesn't obligate [him or her] to love you back"?  I think it's simpler than
that, I just take the song at face value.  It seems to be saying the singer
loves her object of affection a lot.  And if the person stops loving her,
she'll love him/her still anyway.

And I,
Bruce