Re: otr? -- bad kitty, no.

Dr. Don writes:

> Jack's Valentine rox (especially the Snoop version...damn i wish i had my
> video camera that night)

I (and Doug, for that matter) wish *someone* had recorded that show.  I have
heard so many great stories about it.  A date which will live in hilarity.

Jealously yours,
--
Don Smith

I was under the impression that OtR recorded all their shows for their own purposes (whatever those happen to be).  Is it not possible that Linford has a recording of that show lying around somewhere.  I suspect that nearly all of us who were around the list back in those days (particularly those of us who didn't get to attend that concert) would like to hear Dug's performance.

Would've been a no-brainer for the tribute album too.

Speaking of which, I probably ought to order my copy of that tribute thing before long...

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

“(T)here are two races of men in this world, but only these two - the 'race' of the decent man and the 'race' of the indecent man.” – Viktor Frankl