RE: otr? -- bad kitty, no.

The reason I have a cat is pricisely that...  put out some food, give
them fresh water, scoop a few clumps everyday and *bang*, animal
nutured.

I love dogs, but I lack patience and motivation to play fetch, go
running/walking with them and well, me & dog smell don't get along (i
know i know, bathe them they don't smell, blah blah).  So as far as
what furry animal I call my pet, cats win.

I have said for a long time though that if my biological clock ever
starts ticking, It's time to get a puppy.  I'll be at the vet long,
long, loooong before the OB/GYN, ya dig?  ;)