RE: otr? -- bad kitty, no.

>Currently with a woman and a really big dog.  Oops that may not have >come
>out right.  Opening Jeff's door wide....

Yukkkk....no animalism here! Hey...what kind of rep are we getting
here...wait...dont answer that (lol). But speaking of Animalism...the last
fashion show i was involved in was a bit disturbing. I wont waste ur time
here with it but if u really want to read about it go to our livejournal
space at: http://www.livejournal.com/users/yummy

spanxxx,

jef k.

OTR content:
Jack's Valentine rox (especially the Snoop version...damn i wish i had my
video camera that night)